Getting Started with Otimize Nesting
1. What is Otimize Nesting
Otimize Nesting is a nesting software, designed for fabricators.It creates optimal cutting layouts to reduce fabrication time, produce faster quotes and minimize waste.
Otimize Nesting helps you save time and get more parts on less sheets.
Otimize Nesting also has the following cool features:
- Online Software: Download the application for the best performance and use the internet to access all your information in any place.
- True Shape Optimization: Automatically finds the best cutting layout for your DXF files, considering the real part geometry.
- Fabrication: Export cutting diagrams to use in your CAM software or directly to
- Faster Quotes: Configure once and calculate automatically materials and operations costs to produce fast quotes and estimates.
- Reports: Reports containing cutting diagrams, machining time, material efficiency, remnants, weight and costs.
- Import Cutting Lists: Import rectangular part lists created in other software and ERP systems.
- Cloud Computing: No need to configure backup, servers, licensing, etc. Updates are installed automatically
- Professional Support: Email, chat, tutorials and online meetings to assist you in having the best experience.
- *Flexible Subscriptions:Subscribe monthly, with no minimal period, fidelity or extra fees. Different features accordingly to you needs.
2. Register and Install Otimize Nesting
Step1. Register and Install Otimize Nesting:
- Register for the evaluation subscription. No credit card required. Only e-mail and password are necessary.
- After completing registration, open the email we sent you and click on the confirmation link. You have to do that before login. Check your junk or spam folder in case you do not receive the email. Still not working? Please log in so we send the confirmation email again.
- Download and install the app. The link should be available when you confirm your e-mail. If not, you can just download it directly.
- Open the installed app by clicking on the desktop icon or start menu and enter your credentials. A sample production order will be available to you.
Step2. Create your first nesting
A sample production order is created for you. Open it. You will the sample parts to be cut with these dimensions, quantities, description, etc
Now, just navigate to the
NESTING page and click